2013 Toyota Camry Now For Sale In Warrenton, VA
The Warrenton Toyota blog is happy to introduce information on the fantastic Toyota Camry. It looks both powerful and sleek. Its smooth angles make for stunning aesthetics as well as optimum aerodynamics. The car is a masterpiece on the inside and out, combining convenience, functionality and comfort to create the perfect driving environment.
The interior of the Toyota Camry has a definite classic appeal, but its features are 100% modern. With Premium HDD navigation, you can find your way to just about anywhere. The directions are given on a touchscreen, which includes a phone book and hands-free calls.
Other Toyota Camry features include:
- Spacious seating. This is where the Toyota Camry comfort comes in. Through the specialized shape the vehicle’s passenger seats, a great deal of leg room is available. This allows for ease of movement and an overall pleasant ride.
- Longevity. 90% of Toyota Camry’s purchased in the past 10 years are still on the road. This is a legend-worthy number, as most cars putter out far more quickly. Since buyers can trust the Toyota Camry to last, it is one of the best-selling new and used vehicles available.
- A ‘whisper-quiet’ interior. To ensure an excellent Warrenton VA car ride experience, the makers of the Toyota Camry pinpointed spots inside of the vehicle that allowed noise to enter the vehicle. Sound-proofing and absorbing techniques were then used to enhance the Toyota Camry atmosphere.
- Powerful engines. The Toyota Camry comes in a variety of engine types. While all were tuned for performance, the Camry SE boasts a whopping 268 horse powered 3.5-liter V6 engine and was built for speed. Like a shiny bullet, this model streaks through the streets like the beast that it is, and has been the highlight of Warrenton Toyota news.
- Good mileage. At 25-30 mpg, the Toyota Camry keeps pace with mid-sized vehicles of its kind, and even one-ups some smaller cars.
- An eco-friendly flair. The Toyota Camry is available in an efficient hybrid model. Not only that, a JBL® GreenEdge™ audio system is available too. The device was made to provide excellent sound quality while using minimal energy.
- 18 in. Alloy wheels. These babies set the Toyota Camry look off.
The Toyota Camry specs make this vehicle all the more impressive, and a favorite of the Warrenton Toyota blog writers. The specs are as follows:
- Daytime Running Lights (DRLs) with an on/off feature.
- Projector-beam halogen headlights (L model).
- Color-keyed heated power outside mirrors with manual folding feature (SE model).
- High Solar Energy-Absorbing (HSEA) glass.
- Integrated fog lights (SE and XLE).
- A sport mesh front grille (SE).
- Integrated front and rear underbody spoilers and sport side rocker panels (SE).
- A Power tilt/slide moon roof, one-touch open/close with jam protection, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, and rear-seat reading lights (opt. LE AND SE, XLE standard).
Finally, the safety measures of the Toyota Camry make it stand apart even more. With a 5-star side crash rating, the vehicle is made to ensure the safety of passengers in the unfortunate event of an accident. Along with the longevity, efficiency, state-of-the-art features and aesthetic appeal of the Toyota Camry, it’s no surprise that the vehicle is the number one best-seller in both Warrenton Va and the nation.
For updates and additional Toyota Camry information, be sure to follow the Warrenton Toyota blog.
 2013 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.